What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

Kornstar

Coach
The great teams are always pushing up in support of their players, we do not and have not for a long time. We are just a goof team, who can on occasion play great.

Sure wearing teams down can work but you still need to have that desire and want the ball........we don't really seem to want the ball.

Everything we do with the ball is too slow, like the are going through the motions.

To be honest I don't think we even really looked interested.

Also, we lost Waqa to an illegal tackle with force yet it was only a penalty, also, why can't we activate the 18th man?

At least there are plenty of scapegoats for people I guess, that will keep this place burning until the bunnies put 60 on us next week and the fire can turn into a f**king fire tornado.

We are done for the year in my opinion, maybe 1 or 2 wins from here but not much else.

At least us here in Sydney have lockdown to look forward to.

Wally21

Bench
How f**king woeful. Embarrassing effort. Even Dunny Silly f**kwit Williams says we should punt the coaches son… that’s how embarrassing we are

emjaycee

Coach
The great teams are always pushing up in support of their players, we do not and have not for a long time. We are just a goof team, who can on occasion play great.

Sure wearing teams down can work but you still need to have that desire and want the ball........we don't really seem to want the ball.

Everything we do with the ball is too slow, like the are going through the motions.

To be honest I don't think we even really looked interested.
Sounds like you are saying we maybe lazy and maybe not as skillful as we could be?

Dibs

Bench
Good news is this is easily fixed. F*ck off Arthur. Gutho can go with him. Sivo too. Blake can go. Opacic can stay as a back up. Brown can move to centre or f*ck off. Paulo needs to be better. Not that his bad but he played way better in origin. Defensive coach can f*ck off and the attack coach can go with him. They need to learn better shape and structure in the opposition 20. J Arthur can hang around and develop, maybe one day he will be a decent back up half but he isn’t even close yet. Anyone I haven’t named could possibly be f*cked off too. See? Easy fixed.

hindy111

Post Whore
I've said this for 5yrs. As a side we do not improve from rnd 1.
The Roosters with so many guys put where able to still build on their season.

Moving forward it is about looking guys for future. Honestly Opacic just doesn't have the attack. Sivo has a few good charges but in general isn't a smart player and gives the impression he doesn't care.
Penisini has to come in. BA I'm sure cant be that dumb not to see you need footballers in your side not just bruts.

W,Smith was a breathe of fresh air out wide in a position he barely ever played.

Kornstar

Coach
Warren Smith litterally lost his shit over it lol .... thought it was the worst professional foul he has ever seen and stone should have been stoned

It was as clear as day that JWH was holding him down, Wazza f**king lost the plot there. I am unsure what Stone was to do?

yy_cheng

Coach

Moving forward it is about looking guys for future. Honestly Opacic just doesn't have the attack. Sivo has a few good charges but in general isn't a smart player and gives the impression he doesn't care.
Penisini has to come in. BA I'm sure cant be that dumb not to see you need footballers in your side not just bruts.

W,Smith was a breathe of fresh air out wide in a position he barely ever played.
I really liked will out wide . He can beat the first player easily better than Blake.will the other centre

DaveMc

Juniors
Is there any reason for Sivo to remain in the team? I don’t think Dunster was outstanding, but he’s not as lazy as Sivo, and Fergo has been relatively ok since his return. Though I appreciate this is all shuffling deckchairs on the Titanic at this point.

Wally21

Bench

Sivo is the laziest f**kwit in the team. What a rabble

eels_fan

First Grade
We need to fix this shit and make some big changes for next week, I’d rather go out giving game time to some youngsters

1. Gutho
2. Russell
3. Penisini
4. Waqa
5. Dunster
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. Kaufusi
9. Mahoney
10. Paulo
11. Papalii
12. Matto