What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

Soto

Bench
We need to make changes.

Moses will be back. I'd shake it right up.

1 Russel/W.Smith
2 Waqa
3 Pensini
4 D.Brown
5 Fergo
6 Gutherson
7 Moses
Fergo gone and busted
Blake hammy - be gone for a cpl weeks. Was actually playing well.
RCG - id say a couple of weeks
Sivo honestly is a clueless footy player. Terrible work rate and positonally very poor:

Guth
Dunster
Penisini
Opacic
Russell
Brown
Moses
Cartwright
Lane
Matterson
NBrown
Mahoney
Paulo
Will Smith
Kaufusi
Papalii - he has overused him
Hipgrave
Hopefully Nuikore is back so he replaces Hipgrave

yy_cheng

Coach
Yeah. Its like they tell us to pass the ball so I better take notice. Our coaching appears to lack maturity. The emphasis this week will be Moses and he will be expected to work miracles. These issues were evolving well before Mitch was injured.
Stone on the bench? Really? Hes played 3 games in 3 years. Its decisions like these that really make fans wonder and doubt.
Yeah. I was expecting a blend of the power game with some passing if we are being gang tackled

But no, we went so the other way to the other side. There were passes there that was never on.

When the edge rower and Williams kept on sprinting out of the line, there a massive whole there. Play at that hole

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
Desire is the problem, watch Melbourne they have desire they swarm to the ball, they power at all times, they never let themselves get dominated they are always fighting. We pick and choose.

It is absolutely coaching (BA or other), that is why teams like the Roosters and Melbourne can lose a shit load of players to injury and still win because their coaching practices set their respective clubs up for success.
Didn’t Barthur coach in Melbourne. Hasn’t he seen this first hand?
we are about to go without a whimper.

Happy MEel

First Grade
He went alright against the Titans in his first game back, but his form hasn't been good since then. Is he already in contract negotiations?
It’s hard when he is the sole point of attack, expected to make up for a halves pairing that can’t put anyone in a hole or structure an attacking set.

IFR33K

Coach
Our season is hanging by a thread. We need changes if we’re any chance. JA isn’t the answer. Nor is Drown.

1. Russel/smith
2. Fergo
3. Penisi
4. Drown
5. Blake
6. Gutho
7. Moses.

And no midgets on the bench.

we need speed, our current system is broken.

Chipmunk

Coach
There was plenty of laughs from the players on the ground after the game. Not sure what they have to laugh about.

Wally21

Bench
And that’s our season. f**k you BA I’ve been patient but you need to be sacked tonight. You stale useless halfwit with your tactics and selections.
Couldn’t agree more. I was on the fence. After tonight’s abysmal effort, BA and the whole coaching staff need to f**k right off. We will not win a premiership in the next 5 years. Honestly, how f**king embaressing

King-Gutho94

Coach
Mate I think he’s cooked. I’d like to hear the thoughts on some of the more tolerant supporters but I can’t see him coming back from this. He’s finished and deserves to go.

I can see some floggings coming our way in the next few weeks which will seal his fate.

Yeah i agree unfortunately.

BA should be commended for the job he has done we are in a better place then when he took over. We were a basket case from 2011-2013. We were not only at the bottom but were in deeper then rock bottom in those years especially when ricky stuck the knife and walked out there were times we could only dream of playing finals.

Took him a few years and rebuild the squad stood by the club during the salary cap and took us to the top 4 multiple times but just cant find that extra 10%. The lemon juice has been run dry unfortunately.

Time for a change unfortunately his legacy will probably be remembered of the nepotism of picking his son which has soul destroyed the season