What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

hindy111

Post Whore
I think we have plenty to work on which is good. Better now then in finals.
Our style will only work if we are able to grind teams down with field possesion, few errors and forced drop outs. Its simple and boring but it is how we are built.

Hopefully by time finals come we are fully fit and worked on our poor areas.

Any changes to best 17 have to be done this week. If Pensini can add something and BA wants other positional changes they need time to gel.

I don't think it is his style. I think our best 17 is tonight side bar Marata and Moses for Stone and Arthurs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol not sure what was more embarrassing, our attack, our defence or Pou’s performance in this thread.

Honestly get in the sea merkin because the endless shit you have posted tonight is downright sad.

We are done, cooked the coach is totally out of ideas. If the people in charge can’t see this they aren’t doing their jobs.

Last edited:
We made about as many metres as them despite line breaks being down 7-2. So I think decision to spread the ball is vindicated. It was close to the line we shit ourselves.

robert gower

Juniors
ok better team than the one Ricky left but now Finals side but no further just make up the numbers LOL need a coaching team that wants to win

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
We won't win another game. The lads are turning on each other now. This is what happens when the coach tries to be "mates" with his players. There is no discipline in place.

This season is over.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If that’s the case (I don’t reckon it is - BA sticks with players but I reckon he tells them they’re shit at training) then he should be calling BA out on it as captain

It's just my impression of BA, and it's based on observations, so it's not a fact - but all the talk about BA's loyalty suggests to me that he doesn't really let people have it when they should have a rocket up them.

But I still don't have an issue with Gutherson's actions, tbh.

We need about 65%+ possession to have a chance to win games. We only had 52% tonight.
Despite losing RCG we made 1.6m more per set and they had over 160m more in kick returns, which I assume gets added as well. So obviously there was a lot of crap out there tonight but it wasn't spreading the ball.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It didn't help losing RCG, but we didn't lose because our middle wasn't big enough. The Roosters fullback and wingers exposed our middle defence with their speed and footwork. Stone would've been in the team to help with that, but once we lost RCG we were always going to run out of puff.

He was a huge loss.

Latest posts