What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2024: Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 26th

Lane is the laziest merkin I’ve seen in a long time. Surely Ryles taps this insipid prick on the shoulder.
True.
I reckon an 80 year old would beat him in a stress test

It's disgraceful how unfit he is
True...

Lets Go Yes GIF by PBS News

King-Gutho94

Coach
Someone explain to me why its Ryles number one priority is to sign Blaize by promising him fullback.
That headline has popped up on my phone 10 times this week.
New toy on the block overrated.

Everyone is in for a rude shock next year with Blaize at FB.

As I was told Tonight

Blaize should have been kept at FB in Cup all season to learn his trade.

Instead we have given him more positions then what Phil Blake has had clubs.

Blaize is physically ready for FG but mentally and decision making he is 2 years away.

Throw in fact he has milked us for what 3-4 months now and still yet to sign should be seen as an insult.

Like seriously is he committed or what time to make a friggin decision.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I'm starting to think that Ryles has got no hope in fixing this mess....hope I'm wrong.

A rookie coach is not what is needed, and now think that macguire would have been the better choice.....anyhow, too late now

lingard

Coach
Will is a player that needs early ball... He will never be a player that hits an outside line to beat a defender... Sad that our coaching staff and supporters can't see that
[/QUOTE]
I wonder could he play 5/8?

JokerEel

Coach
New toy on the block overrated.

Everyone is in for a rude shock next year with Blaize at FB.

As I was told Tonight

Blaize should have been kept at FB in Cup all season to learn his trade.

Instead we have given him more positions then what Phil Blake has had clubs.

Blaize is physically ready for FG but mentally and decision making he is 2 years away.

Throw in fact he has milked us for what 3-4 months now and still yet to sign should be seen as an insult.

Like seriously is he committed or what time to make a friggin decision.

Been saying it for months...

Should have been playing fullback in cup until he was playing that good you had to pick him in the NRL squad... But prior to that you resign him for another 3 seasons ffs

I also think that it's rich that the kid that played ball at fullback and pretty well was overlooked for Blaize..

King-Gutho94

Coach
Been saying it for months...

Should have been playing fullback in cup until he was playing that good you had to pick him in the NRL squad... But prior to that you resign him for another 3 seasons ffs

I also think that it's rich that the kid that played ball at fullback and pretty well was overlooked for Blaize..
Whose the kid at SG ball your referring too

Delboy

First Grade
They all tried hard tonight , even Lane tried but really he is not the answer to any question. How is a club as big as the Eels have Asi as the no 1 half replacement, seriously he is bog average and playing him more than once of twice a season is asking for what we get. Understand Sanders is leaving, but he is a 7 with a decent kicking game and can manage the line.

We are like an IPad that needs a hard reset, do it as soon as possible or you will see it implode. There seems to be some good young players under Cup level, time to start looking at them, and signing a few backline players with speed. Seems simple, not sure we are on top of it, hopefully Ryles will start the massive shake up needed.

Latest posts