What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2024: Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 26th

JokerEel

Coach
Imagine…

1. Paps/Faalogo
2. Vunivalu
3. Lomax
4. Blaize
5. Simmo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. RCG or Paulo
9. Hands
10. Offa
11. Kelma
12. Matto
13. Hopgood

14. Gutho
15. Guymer
16. Cartwright
17. Morretti

Doesn't look bad!

Need another front rower on the bench. I also wouldn't have Matto as a second rower maybe swap Matto and Guymer then put Joe on the bench instead of Carty.

Can't have Blaize over Penisini either.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Someone explain to me why its Ryles number one priority is to sign Blaize by promising him fullback.
That headline has popped up on my phone 10 times this week.

Wally21

Bench
Imagine…

1. Paps/Faalogo
2. Vunivalu
3. Lomax
4. Blaize
5. Simmo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. RCG or Paulo
9. Hands
10. Offa
11. Kelma
12. Matto
13. Hopgood

14. Gutho
15. Guymer
16. Cartwright
17. Morretti
Don’t mind it Happy, however
- RCG definitely over Paulo
- Matto to be traded out and replaced with anyone we can get who is a team player. I would even maybe persevere with Doorey or have Guymer on an edge.
- would start blooding the big unit who played in the 19’s Origin off the bench as another middle
-

Soto

Bench
Tago is up there with one of the worst that has ever played for us. He is looks like a school kid out there. It’s not like he’s having a crack he’s just shit.
Cmon he started the yr in Ron Massey Cup.
He is having a go but just doesn't cut it as a 1st grader...he is literally 8th choice or so.
Let's just say imagine he was in a winning side he would look alright.
Don't for one moment think I'm suggesting he's a 1st grader but he's have a massive go and that's all we can ask with so many players out..
I still reckon Cini and or Lumelume should be ahead of him...but at least he's having a go

Latest posts