What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2024: Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 26th

Nutz

Bench
He was starting to hit his straps, pity.
I spoke to him for a while at a private function in Brisbane and he said he didn't want to leave the Tigers, but of course we let him go and end up with someone like Bateman who's pissed of back to the dart...cry baby.

JokerEel

Coach
If Russell can get some speed and sprint training he will be a good winger...

That would be the first tests as a coach I would be conducting sprint testing over 10 meters and then over 50.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Cmon he started the yr in Ron Massey Cup.
He is having a go but just doesn't cut it as a 1st grader...he is literally 8th choice or so.
Let's just say imagine he was in a winning side he would look alright.
Don't for one moment think I'm suggesting he's a 1st grader but he's have a massive go and that's all we can ask with so many players out..
I still reckon Cini and or Lumelume should be ahead of him...but at least he's having a go
Great response…I mean f**k me what a piss poor bogan comment to start with.

JokerEel

Coach
I spoke to him for a while at a private function in Brisbane and he said he didn't want to leave the Tigers, but of course we let him go and end up with someone like Bateman who's pissed of back to the dart...cry baby.

Looks like he will be back for the Panthers game in 2 weeks

Soto

Bench
Was a good effort..

If we didn't leak those first 2 tries on the back of errors we could have been in it a lot longer..

Asi got hooked again...
Not sure if we got hooked or he was done from copping a few knocks.
I would still have Ethan Sanders as the 7 despite him leaving.
Asi is also having a go but just not good enough.
We have to remember some of these blokes are in because there is no-one left to pick