What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21 2024: Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium July 26th

Parra Pride

Referee
or make smart decisions.
I genuinely think he gets a bit over excited about potentially pulling out a hero play play. The knock on in what should have been an in easy pick up is a good example, think he probably was thinking ahead to what he was going to do when he was off and running before actually picking up the ball. He needs to be told to just focus on simple footy.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I genuinely think he gets a bit over excited about potentially pulling out a hero play play. The knock on in what should have been an in easy pick up is a good example, think he probably was thinking ahead to what he was going to do when he was off and running before actually picking up the ball. He needs to be told to just focus on simple footy.
They’re the types of things you learn in reserve grade.

JokerEel

Coach

No it was just Eels luck any other side that ball would have bounced up into the players hands and they race away for a try...

Latest posts