What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Parra v Titans GAME DAY thread 4/8/18

Gronk

Staff member
In the presser a merkin asked BA about French / Salmon. He said that it wasn’t how he trained this week but we wanted to get Salmon on and we did what was needed.

strider

Post Whore
I like the Moses hustle too...
giphy.gif
The Red Sea Strikes Back

Eelectrica

Referee
If the Roosters score a few more points - and don't let more in we might not be bottom of the table at the end of this round on F/A

hindy111

Post Whore
You don’t think so? You are dead wrong champion.

I meant to say he isn't as bad as made out . Every game centres will get beaten. Last year id say every 2nd game Taka cost us a try. But every centre is going to cost you a try over 24 games. Long term I wouldn't keep him there but for this season I would.

Dibs

Bench
I meant to say he isn't as bad as made out . Every game centres will get beaten. Last year id say every 2nd game Taka cost us a try. But every centre is going to cost you a try over 24 games. Long term I wouldn't keep him there but for this season I would.
Taka rushes up so far he could be a support player for the opposition multiple times a game