What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Parra v Titans GAME DAY thread 4/8/18

strider

Post Whore
I wouldnt pick hoff over french .... despite the fact i think french is currently poo

Gazzamatta

Coach
French has been rubbish for weeks. Tonight he was worse than rubbish. He has to be dropped.
Mennings was pretty bad as well but he obviously has naked pics of BA so hes safe.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ok we won. Yippeeeeeeee!
So at what time in the game were you comfortable we would win?
Lets face it. The Tits were diabolical. I love a win but are we improving? I really dont think we are.

Happy MEel

First Grade
French has been rubbish for weeks. Tonight he was worse than rubbish. He has to be dropped.
Mennings was pretty bad as well but he obviously has naked pics of BA so hes safe.
He has been rubbish for a lot longer than a few weeks but I completely agree with the rest.

T-Boon

Coach
In this game I liked:
Brown (he is captain material)
Gutherson
Peni
Neacora
Hayne

I like Moses hustle.

Djay

Juniors
French should not see first grade again at this current, I hate seeing it and saying it but his utter shit, and his effort areas are alarming as well as the simple things like a taking a bomb, he can’t do any of it anymore.

Mennings has been okay since he got dropped to reserve grade, I wouldn’t be dropping him and also who for?

I just hope these next few weeks players like Marata, Mahoney, Salmon and others learn from it and push forward from there experience.

I would like to see more of Salmon as well as some more experimenting like BA did at the end, we need to start looking to our future.

Mahoney was very good for his first 80mins he should only get better and better.

And I can’t get over Peni f**king Terepo, would I be wrong in saying his been our most consistent forward this year? Not only does he bust the line now nearly every run he also has a bit of ball playing in him all of a sudden!

hindy111

Post Whore
I like Taka in centres jus t cause it give a big body carting it up.

1 guth
2 hayne
3 taka
4jenn
5jenn

Happy MEel

First Grade
In this game I liked:
Brown (he is captain material)
Gutherson
Peni
Neacora
Hayne

I like Moses hustle.
I like the Moses hustle too...
giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
French should not see first grade again at this current, I hate seeing it and saying it but his utter shit, and his effort areas are alarming as well as the simple things like a taking a bomb, he can’t do any of it anymore.

Mennings has been okay since he got dropped to reserve grade, I wouldn’t be dropping him and also who for?

I just hope these next few weeks players like Marata, Mahoney, Salmon and others learn from it and push forward from there experience.

I would like to see more of Salmon as well as some more experimenting like BA did at the end, we need to start looking to our future.

Mahoney was very good for his first 80mins he should only get better and better.

And I can’t get over Peni f**king Terepo, would I be wrong in saying his been our most consistent forward this year? Not only does he bust the line now nearly every run he also has a bit of ball playing in him all of a sudden!

Set up a try last week with a great ball and one today with a bust.
Howver his ball just after halftime was perhaps 2 mtrs forward and missed and just not needed. His tackle where KO that guy was the highlight.