What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 2022: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
At first glance (back of the jersey) with all the colours, I thought to myself...

Well hello, The Broncs doing a 'Pride' game. How was this missed from the media

lol Knights 56% of the ball
Ponys 18-0
3min before HT

Last edited:

lucablight

First Grade
This has been a terrible week for us in terms of other results. We’re back in danger of missing out on the finals because the teams around us won their games while we lost ours.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I think we'll end up 7th after this round... but next round's draw is more favourable for us.

Assuming we regroup to beat the Bulldogs, if (as per table positions) Penrith and Storm defeat Souths and Broncos respectively, then we are suddenly in outright 5th place.

(Which is better than I think we deserve to be based on performances.)

Incorrect

Coach
I think we'll end up 7th after this round... but next round's draw is more favourable for us.

Assuming we regroup to beat the Bulldogs, if (as per table positions) Penrith and Storm defeat Souths and Broncos respectively, then we are suddenly in outright 5th place.

Panthers aren't beating South's next week I don't reckon....

hindy111

Post Whore

Penrith won't beat Souths

the phantom menace

First Grade
Without Ricky involved this week, there's not so much fun in hanging on whether the Raiders lose - as we won't see him bust a gasket.

They might even win this comfortably.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dogs game is huge for us , must win

No certainties of beating Ponys (Suncorp) or the Storm after that

Canberra could well lap from us out of the 8, they have Knights, Manly (at home) and Tigers

the phantom menace

First Grade
Not comfortable at all for the Raiders... and that should kills St George's mathematical finals chances.

But looking at the Raiders' draw I think they'll now go undefeated into the finals...