What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 2022: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
Storm been good. But twice Penrith almost scored and instead Storm went down field and scored. They will get Kafusi and Hughes back. Maybe Remis Smith but unsure what he will add.
And Papa and Welch won't be back.

Edwards,May,Jfh,Cleary,Luai. That's a strong list.

I still there there are more dangerous sides to challenge them then the Storm including us. Penriths side has still created overlaps and found lots of space.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Storm been good. But twice Penrith almost scored and instead Storm went down field and scored. They will get Kafusi and Hughes back. Maybe Remis Smith but unsure what he will add.
And Papa and Welch won't be back.

Edwards,May,Jfh,Cleary,Luai. That's a strong list.

I still there there are more dangerous sides to challenge them then the Storm including us. Penriths side has still created overlaps and found lots of space.

Best prop and 3/4 of their spine out is huge, Any side struggles missing those key players id imagine

King-Gutho94

Coach
From what I’ve seen tonight, I’m confident that Jake Arthur is a better halfback than Sean O’Sullivan
He is not the halfback you want when chasing points.

He will grind away all game with a simple kicking game plan. He is a above average first grader and good backup though to have.

eels_fan

First Grade
Last week I had to wait until the final game to lose my perfect round.

this week it’s already over.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Well hopefully that puts to bed the fanciful top four talk for us.

We just have to win some games (especially Souths this week) and not lose momentum in the run to the finals - and then really turn up for (potentially) four finals games in a row, to avoid our early exit.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well hopefully that puts to bed the fanciful top four talk for us.

We just have to win some games (especially Souths this week) and not lose momentum in the run to the finals - and then really turn up for (potentially) four finals games in a row, to avoid our early exit.

Top 4 still a go, provided we keep winning

We play Storm Rd 25
(Storm also play Roosters Rd24)

Provided we are equal points with them we can still leap frog them