What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22 Parra v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Sunshine Coast Stadium 14/8/21

Gronk

Staff member
It could ugly tonight.
Well considering we are missing two props, our gun hooker, the 7 has a broken back, the fullback is in career worst form and the rest of the team are down in mojo vs Manly who are in a mood ....

King-Gutho94

Coach
I reckon in the last 15-20 years outside of 2016 when we won games under the negative media spotlight due to salary cap and a few foran bombshells on game day we don't handle this negativity very well and never seem to win games like these with our backs against the wall and the world is closing in.

Other teams thrive on it Parramatta do not.

Chipmunk

Coach
Well they have talked the talk this week, will they walk the walk?

The coach is happy were we are, so I expect nothing but a win over a team lower than us on the ladder, whose forward stocks have been slightly impacted.

If we don't come away with at a minimum a competitive showing then the entire coaching staff and squad has a lot to answer.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well they have talked the talk this week, will they walk the walk?

The coach is happy were we are, so I expect nothing but a win over a team lower than us on the ladder, whose forward stocks have been slightly impacted.

If we don't come away with at a minimum a competitive showing then the entire coaching staff and squad has a lot to answer.
Yep. Manly aren't Souths. We should be making a game of it.

Latest posts