What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2022: Non Parra games

Wally21

Bench
I’ve had to switch to the coverage on 9. I can’t listen to the fox coverage. Whenever that absolute f**king imbecile Hooper speaks I almost throw up. I’m not sure there has ever been a bigger f**khead involved in rugby league

Incorrect

Coach
Munster is just like.... the most complete footy player we've had for a while in our game.... He's got Cody Walker instincts without the attitude, Andrew Johns sleight of hand without the.....whatever.

Kicks, runs, plays and dissects whatever is in front of him. Rocks a bit of a gut, not chiselled at all... He's an entertainer..... Why aren't we looking at him? Or are we??

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Munster reminds me of Wally Lewis. A bit faster and smaller maybe, plus he has hair and no moustache. Maybe it's just that he wears 6 for Queensland.

JokerEel

Coach
Did Dan Ginnane just say the Storm smashing the Broncos bad for the Eels?

How does he figure that? We will jump the Broncos with a win tomorrow plus their for and against is shit.

Noise

Coach
Did Dan Ginnane just say the Storm smashing the Broncos bad for the Eels?

How does he figure that? We will jump the Broncos with a win tomorrow plus their for and against is shit.
Because if Brisbane won, we had a chance to get top 4 if we won our last 3. We wouldn’t have had to rely on other results.

JokerEel

Coach
Because if Brisbane won, we had a chance to get top 4 if we won our last 3. We wouldn’t have had to rely on other results.

I stand corrected we jump the Broncos without even playing.

I understand that if Melbourne lose we had a chance at the top 4. Highly doubtful though would have made the last round game interesting if we win the next 2.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I stand corrected we jump the Broncos without even playing.

I understand that if Melbourne lose we had a chance at the top 4. Highly doubtful though would have made the last round game interesting if we win the next 2.
Chooks will give them a good run next week I reckon.

Latest posts