What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2022: Non Parra games

chiefy1

Juniors
I stand corrected we jump the Broncos without even playing.

I understand that if Melbourne lose we had a chance at the top 4. Highly doubtful though would have made the last round game interesting if we win the next 2.

8=====D- z
I just blew my load.

Chipmunk

Coach
I stand corrected we jump the Broncos without even playing.

I understand that if Melbourne lose we had a chance at the top 4. Highly doubtful though would have made the last round game interesting if we win the next 2.
If we win our last 3, including Storm in the last round, and Roosters beat Storm next week, then we will run 4th.

the phantom menace

First Grade
A win tomorrow is just so important for this side, at this time. And given the opposition and our relative place on the table should be a "gimme".

But why am I so nervous whether the "switched on" versionof Parra will turn up and do the job? Oh that's right...

1660910795241.png

strider

Post Whore
Bellamy is such a good coach.
Yeah, i once again said, i think melbourne are finally gonna slide .... nope. f**kers just keep turning up.

Munster to fullback has given them a boost. They should piss off Paps, upgrade munster and sign a serviceable #6

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah, i once again said, i think melbourne are finally gonna slide .... nope. f**kers just keep turning up.

Munster to fullback has given them a boost. They should piss off Paps, upgrade munster and sign a serviceable #6

With Pappy,Munster,Hughes and Grant it's the best spine going. And would be 4 million.
Munster is hot property amd hitting career best form. Dolphins have offer him 6mill for 4yrs. That's 1.5mill a season. Storm will have to get close to 1.1-1.2 to retain him. I don't see that happening.

strider

Post Whore
With Pappy,Munster,Hughes and Grant it's the best spine going. And would be 4 million.
Munster is hot property amd hitting career best form. Dolphins have offer him 6mill for 4yrs. That's 1.5mill a season. Storm will have to get close to 1.1-1.2 to retain him. I don't see that happening.
Cap just went up. They can probably afford 1.2+ for him now

I think they are doing better with him at fullback.

Eelogical

Referee
Amazing when a team gets a roll on almost everything goes against their opponents. The bounce of the ball, 50/50 calls and plain old luck. A lot of floggings this week.