What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2023: Non Parra games

King-Gutho94

Coach
I still think that Cleary not being talked about as one of the elite coach’s is surprising. It always seems to start with Bellamy and Bennett. Even Robinson gets more media support than Cleary. Has he just been blessed with a fantastic squad like Robinson when he came to the Roosters and later had Cronk?
Newscorp don't like him.

Crawley hasn't forgiven him for waving at that tigers fan who was supposedly his mate.

Why do Penrith and Cleary always get attacked especially after beating Canberra.

It's no coincidence Ricky is in the pocket and Ivan isn't.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Souths are dead set throwing this game
I didn't expect Souths to be so shit, or Sharks to be so good tonight.

It was game over at 60mins when Sharks hadn't let in any points and put the cue in the rack.

And our for and against is so shit now that even if we win tomorrow we still won't jump ahead of tonight's losers on the ladder...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

It was game over at 60mins when Sharks hadn't let in any points and put the cue in the rack.

And our for and against is so shit now that even if we win tomorrow we still won't jump ahead of tonight's losers on the ladder...
A 20 point win will probably have us ahead of one of them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Nobody is up every week, and sometimes you're lucky enough to get a better team when they're off. It's happened for us heaps of times over the years.
Our record against the Broncos is very good.

Win tomorrow firstly.

I still think we have one last push/stand to make this year then to just roll over especially with Dylan back.

Broncos got themselves up for a rival today without Reynolds and the Townsville factor next week could be a Let down

It's unfortunate RCG isn't back one week earlier.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Souths haven't recovered from the belting we gave them in Round 12.

They haven't been the same team since we're on top and flying then.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Souths have Dragons Knights Bye Roosters.

On current form they don't beat the Knights, so it's a fair chance they will need to win the game against the Roosters to be in the running for the eight ( 32 points ). And you could almost completely ignore form with that rivalry.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Canberra doing everything here to finally kill off Ricky with a brain embolism.

Tigers are just all like " hold my beer"

Bandwagon

Staff member
Does whigton know that the rules are to pass the ball backwards??? The officials obviously don’t. That was the worst f**king decsion
To be fair, the try in the first half with the forward pass in the lead up was heaps worse.

JokerEel

Coach
Canberra are the flukist team to ever play finals.

There biggest winning margin is 10 and have had the softish draw all season.

It really is a joke they are playing finals.

You only have to look at there F/A to show they aren't finals worthy.

They did get lucky today and have a pretty hard draw to end the season could see them miss the 8 hopefully