What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2024: 8pm Eels v Panthers GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Aug 9th

Chipmunk

Coach
Watching from Chevy Sports Bar in beachside Da Nang in Vietnam tonight.

Solid first half effort. Nice work from everyone on both Tago and Russell's tries, just before half time, great final pass from Gutho. This is one area that has improved under Barrett, is our attack inside the opponents 20 metre area.

We're definitely in this, but for mine, Brown needs to step up if we're going to go close here.

They've got the AFL sound on here. Was there anything mentioned with the Panthers second try, surely Cleary catches it on the inside shoulder and runs behind Leota?

Wally21

Bench
Watching from Chevy Sports Bar in beachside Da Nang in Vietnam tonight.

Solid first half effort. Nice work from everyone on both Tago and Russell's tries, just before half time, great final pass from Gutho. This is one area that has improved under Barrett, is our attack inside the opponents 20 metre area.

We're definitely in this, but for mine, Brown needs to step up if we're going to go close here.

They've got the AFL sound on here. Was there anything mentioned with the Panthers second try, surely Cleary catches it on the inside shoulder and runs behind Leota?
Enjoy DaNang mate!
Nothing mentioned about the second try and tbh, I missed what you’re mentioning

eel01s

Bench
Gee we have a lot of tacklers caught on the ground in the ruck. We are controlling the ball but just lack that finesse in defence. Otherwise we wouldn't have conceded a try.

Have to watch our kick chase too. Unfortunately we are as slow as a wet week returning the ball from a kick.

Need to get Brown two passes off the ruck on both sides in attack.

Well I didn't expect us to be in front at half time. of this game. Credit to the players and coach.

Cleary should get up the Panthers in the sheds and they might blast us away in the second half, but it's been good while it lasts.

Latest posts