What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2024: 8pm Eels v Panthers GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Aug 9th

King-Gutho94

Coach
100% when we played the Storm a few weeks ago we were never winning the game.

Roosters next week let's see how we fair against them I will say now it won't be pretty
Wouldn't be surprised If the chooks put 60 on us.

Any confidence we might have would have the past fortnight has been destroyed in those last 7 mins of a soul crushing defeat.

Normally there is a mental fallout the game after losses like that.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors

Any confidence we might have would have the past fortnight has been destroyed in those last 7 mins of a soul crushing defeat.

Yep. It's gonna be hard to pick themselves up after that.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Does anyone have any footage of the protest? Did anyone hear any chanting?? Did they even try it? Or did they realise they were embarrassing themselves...

EelEtric

Juniors
I
Does anyone have any footage of the protest? Did anyone hear any chanting?? Did they even try it? Or did they realise they were embarrassing themselves...
I sit in lower bowl eastern side and didnt see or hear anything.

I did have someone try and hand me a brochure on the way in (across the road) but I schooled her on how stupid the idea was and how it wouldnt achieve anything. Her only reply was "at least we are trying something...". As I told her, "So is the Board - did you notice they sacked the coach recently?"

JokerEel

Coach

Just like we have the wood on the riff the Roosters have it on us and will do a job next week at home.

Then we have the Broncos away..

Who came up with this f**king draw

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Just like we have the wood on the riff the Roosters have it on us and will do a job next week at home.

Then we have the Broncos away..

Who came up with this f**king draw
It's the NRL ENTERTAINMENT (NRLE)

The draw is devised so the big games will be on Friday nights/sunday arvo timeslots and they know eels bring in massive viewership, that's why our draws see us against the stronger teams more often than the weaker teams....it's very unfair and I don't understand how the club cops it.

JokerEel

Coach
It's the NRL ENTERTAINMENT (NRLE)

The draw is devised so the big games will be on Friday nights and they know eels bring in massive viewership, that's why our draws see us against the stronger teams more often than the weaker teams....it's very unfair and I don't understand how the club cops it.

Yeah it's so shit the draw and schedule..

I go on a rant enough on it .

NRL has 2 options (20 team competition)

2 divisions play everyone in your division twice and the other division once. But that will make it almost a 30 game season.

Or

1 big division Just play everyone once

hindy111

Post Whore
considering the fact that the difference between the two teams was only a missed conversion, that's not a great result for the Smug considering that it was our B grade team,

you would expect a premiership contender to have put us away early last night and not allow us to build up a lead

Let's be honest with ourselves. If youbwant to move forward you have to. It wasn't our B grade side.
Guth,Russel,Blaize,Pensini,Dylan,Rcg,Matto, Bryce,Hands,Lussick,Lane, Joe O
Are in our best 17. Lusick is debatble but has played most games.
Moses is a huge out as is Hopgood.
Sivo and Jnr also but their forms been rubbish. Simmonson, Kelma,Morretti. They improve us but the first 4 are who matters I feel.

Panthers also had D.Edwards.The Vicous fish, Alamoti, L.Garner missing whilst Sorrenson went off after 8 mins. That's 5 of their top 17.

Good effort yes. We are a better side under Barrett.
We blew the game against Dogs and Knights and had we had Noses we eat Titans and the riff no questions. Probably should have another 4 wins since he took over and sitting on 24 points and a win outside the 8 with 4 games to go and a bye.
I don't think we are as far away as some fans think. I see something

Wally21

Bench
Cleary just rests when Origin is on and comes back when the big games are happening. 3 peat Championship Halfback. He isn’t a down hill skier like Moses, he wins games for his team.
And you have just confirmed what was obvious to most, that you are a prize f**kstain. Do you take both chinboy’s balls in your mouth?

Latest posts