What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2024: 8pm Eels v Panthers GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Aug 9th

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Telling the truth, but yeah mate. Keep enjoying your loss.
You didn’t say boo before the game but you are on here trolling the team coming second last on a Friday night. This is a fan from a team that has won the last 3 GF’s

Did mummy and daddy let you stay up last night and you thought you’d tie one on?? Did you have some warm Milo as well before bed??? I can seeing them hosting your 18th birthday in a phone box.

EelsFan05

Bench
Does anyone have any footage of the protest? Did anyone hear any chanting?? Did they even try it? Or did they realise they were embarrassing themselves...
Didn't hear or see a thing. Didn't even know something was planned tbh. I've voted with my wallet. Anyone else get invite to a 10 year + member dinner at The Commercial via email? Seems like something to quell member cancellations.

Wally21

Bench
Just watched the last 8 mins. I didn’t really see what everyone was talking about last night as I was too busy thinking how shit we were.
3rd last try, Martin obstruction every single f**king week normally
2nd last try, MacLean was at least 6 feet in front of the kicker
Last try, Martin took Asi out again and Laurie ran through that gap.
f**king disgraceful officiating. And watch that stupid dumb merkin Annesley make up some f**king absolute bullshit to justify it. The merkin in the middle, the two f**king blind merkins on the sidelines and Hellen Keller in the bunker should be back to group 6 for rest of the year. A f**king disgrace

Rocket man

Juniors
Didn't hear or see a thing. Didn't even know something was planned tbh. I've voted with my wallet. Anyone else get invite to a 10 year + member dinner at The Commercial via email? Seems like something to quell member cancellations.
Yep received the email but can't attend.
My old stamping ground.

Soto

Bench

I did and registered about 4hrs after I got the email...too late...waiting list lol
I think may cancel my membership...unless we get some good signings then I'm done. I'm a fan of the Ryles signing...BUT
Interesting info I received during the week is that McGuire wanted the parra job but Parra couldn't wait for him to finish origin commitments..

King-Gutho94

Coach
I fly out overseas on that Wednesday. So won't be going.

Went to the members event in Newcastle it was a good event. Steve Ella and Neville Glover were guest speakers.

Free Food and bar tab for 90 mins also some prizes handed out.

There doing another one in Brisbane in a few weeks.

It's good the club is at least trying these events to engage with members.

Hopefully it continues to be a yearly thing moving forward.