What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23 2024: 8pm Eels v Panthers GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Aug 9th

I don’t need people replying to me. If I keep seeing a shit opinion I’ll keep explaining why it’s shit. It doesn’t matter if they’re replying to me or some other merkin. Surely by now you know how this works?
Vainity and delusion...

Selfie GIF by Eminem

lucablight

First Grade
Yes - my point exactly.

This team is barely NSW Cup standard.

And even NSW Cup defences are shit house.

Tago, Talagi, Lane, Doorey, Greig, Asi - they should all be playing Cup.

Not to mention the team is mentally shot after winning bugger-all games over 2 years.

Why anyone expected THIS team to hold on to a slim lead, is beyond me, tbh....
Couldn’t disagree more mate. It wasn’t a slim lead. It was a gigantic lead considering the amount of time remaining. We were in a virtually impossible to lose scenario. For reference Penrith were $26 in the head to head betting with 7 minutes to go. Any team taking the field in first grade should be able to stop the opposition from scoring 3 tries in 7 minutes. Especially given how well we’d played up until that point. It was a choke for the ages.

JokerEel

Coach
Now what was the penalty count......9 to Parramatta, 3 to Penrith.

Great game. Probably one the best games Parra has played this year. Penrith for 60 odd minutes going through the motions. Injuries during a game can do that to you.

One piece of advice. Don't let Parramatta footy team walk your dog, because they can't hold a lead.

Penrith better stop being so I'll disciplined, giving 9 penalties against a good side won't turn out too good.

We put 34 on you and have been terrible this year..

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Penrith better stop being so I'll disciplined, giving 9 penalties against a good side won't turn out too good.

We put 34 on you and have been terrible this year..
So terrible that we currently sit 2nd.

BTW I did amend my post, as it was (in my opinion a little too harsh).

Sorry, Currently under the influence. Surgery on Friday. Enough said.

JokerEel

Coach
So terrible that we currently sit 2nd.

BTW I did amend my post, as it was (in my opinion a little too harsh).

Sorry, Currently under the influence. Surgery on Friday. Enough said.

Awesome

Still doesn't really change the fact your team was ill disciplined.

Penalties
Errors
Dropped balls hitting the turf

Latest posts