What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R23 Fri - Parramatta 34-36 Penrith @ CommBank

Round 23: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
I get that tago and possibly one other player were in front of the kicker and influence the play but what was wrong with the other try?

McLean was surely offside on the second last try?

I'll take the win though.

I went back and had a look and the angle is misleading imo, I think he's pretty comfortably onside, and I'm no Panther enjoyer.

Didn't see the alleged obstruction in the try after that.

Parra going for 2 was possibly their dumbest play, you're 16th playing the Premiers with the best FG kicker in the game, go for a try lads.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra bruh

b527c60be2d12f7b7f2f916679a2b234.jpg

mxlegend99

Referee
And Annesley of course will bumble his way around it on Monday, excuse the ref and say we can't blame a loss on one decision...
He first needs to explain why running into the boot of a player in the air is now a penalty while billy slater was free to kick merkins in the head for his whole career.
L

Warrimoo3

Juniors
I don’t buy it for a second. Let me see. Lost only a handful of games in four years. Win all the collisions . Never get fatigued. Never seen such physical dominance since Lance Armstrong.

Bazal

Post Whore
Blatant refereeing f**k ups aside, TBaz is cooked.

BA used to get hosed by retreads for his bench use....Tbaz didn't use Lussick and Doorey got 8 minutes.

So we used 15 blokes really in a game against f**ken Penrith and where we had two fresh merkins with a 14 point lead and like ten mins to play

f**k me

This Year?

Immortal
Blatant refereeing f**k ups aside, TBaz is cooked.

BA used to get hosed by retreads for his bench use....Tbaz didn't use Lussick and Doorey got 8 minutes.

So we used 15 blokes really in a game against f**ken Penrith and where we had two fresh merkins with a 14 point lead and like ten mins to play

f**k me
The merkin needs a set of clippers run through those luscious thick shafts on top of his head.