What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24 2024: 8pm Eels v Chooks GAME DAY THREAD @ Allianz Stadium Aug 16th

Iamback

Coach
Coaches may work wonders with him, but at the moment he is more over-hyped than Walsh

Yeah I don't see more than hype

Atm we have a centre doing a job that is younger and looks as promising. Alamoti is also still 19

Not sure he can kick to be 6

Edwards is going no where ( Hence how you blokes are getting Iongi )

Throw in that it adds a client of that scumbag Moses to the club and it is a strange one.

JokerEel

Coach
Yeah I don't see more than hype

Atm we have a centre doing a job that is younger and looks as promising. Alamoti is also still 19

Not sure he can kick to be 6

Edwards is going no where ( Hence how you blokes are getting Iongi )

Throw in that it adds a client of that scumbag Moses to the club and it is a strange one.

What happens with Laurie next year when everyone in your team is fit?

Does he go bide his time in Cup or play as a 14 which I doubt as you have Toelau.

I would have thought when you resigned Laurie he was the 6 next year.

Soto

Bench

Does he go bide his time in Cup or play as a 14 which I doubt as you have Toelau.

Laurie on the wing or 6 or 14...class player. Obviously 1 when Edwards is out

Iamback

Coach

Laurie would be my 6. Plays eyes up footy and footwork.

We also signed Cole up for 4 years this time last year. So I doubt Talagi was signed to play 6

Maybe Iongi brings some friends over with him

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wiremu 3 weeks if found guilty or 2 with early plea.
Get Ogden or another young bloke in.
Wiremu is done and dusted

We dont have a good record with blokes coming back from long term injury last couple of years..

Most been playing decent/great before the injury, then consistently average/poor when back

Dunster, Russel, Emu, Lane
DBrown though not injured, had a layoff last year, came back no where near in the form prior since, though he tries out of his skin,

Hopefully Hopgood is an exception when he gets back, and Junior does the reverse in form when he restarts..