What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Gabba 11/8/23

eels_fan

First Grade
Actually had a dream last night we miraculously win our final 3 games, and get a home final against the raiders and pump them like we did last year.
Given the accuracy of my dreams, it’s fair to say we’ll get smashed tonight by 30 and be waiting until the 2024 trials for our next win

Gronk

Staff member
No idea how this will pan out. We are good enough to put it together.

As usual for this year, I find myself wishing that all players were available - if we had Reg etc. If Emu was fit.

Nah, I can’t visualise a win. Make it happen footy gods.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we have a good record at the Gabba but I fear we are undermanned in the backline atm

bazza

Immortal
Its time to conquer the Gabbatoir.

Not many away teams win there.

India is the only away team that has conquered it since 1986.

As long as Gutho wins the toss and doesn't bowl first.
I am predicting plenty of grass on the wicket

oldmancraigy

Coach
Fire up! This is the season on the line - everything to play for, and no second chances.

Expecting HUUUUUGE games from the spine and I feel like Hopgood will be at his best tonight.
Can't see how Asi stops any traffic headed his direction... I feel like the only chance we have there is to really get on top through the forwards, not allow them any momentum out wide.

Feels like a loss, but these Eels have surprised me before.