What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Thread Round 22 v The Wahs Friday 2nd August 6pm AEST

Rocket man

Juniors
When I seen Lane charging onto the ball full speed it made me question why he hasn't been for the last 2yrs.
A lot of players we have written off might just need a rocket up their arses.

I still think Sivo will benefit from a new coach mostly.
Also Hands impressed me. Looking more confident each week. Calling plays down the blind side, running more and some inportant tackles. If he can finish the year like the way he played tonight we have our hooker issue solved.
I think we have been trying to give Lane the ball as he hits the defensive line.
He got the ball before the line this game.

strider

Post Whore
Hand's attack isn't the issue, it's his work rate. Before last night for the season he was averaging 25 tackles per game at 91% (not great). Last night he made 45 tackles at 98% (happy to be corrected on the stats)

Keep that up and he has locked in the 9 for us, it's the type of work rate he needs to be a definite nrl starter.
What are his stats for just the games he got decent minutes?
He got bugger all minutes many games earlier this year. So a per game stat is totally misleading.