What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD24 Non Parra games

Kornstar

Coach
Lol, I have never heard grown men cream themselves so much after a player runs through a hole the size of the grand canyon!

The pass he threw to Keating was more impressive......

Kornstar

Coach
Maxwell wasn't even there for the initial put down because he was too slow to react, then says Farah is held up! It was a try and as usual the referees f*cked up and continue to be arrogant about it.

Barba just guaranteed himself MOM even though all the work as done by someone else.......kind of like the one he got last week or the week before against the Knights......he just needs to step on the field and he gets it.......and anyone dares compares him to the 09 Hane run........I think they need to go and re watch the tapes and they will feel very foolish.......

The surface at the Olympic Stadium is digraceful. I know they have a game on tomorrow night but seriously, it is pathetic. All the sand around the half way, it hasn't been raining. Way too main logos is killing the grass you would think.

yeh dud call on that try, but I'd rather the ref have an opinion on tries that they send upstairs. But it looked to me that there was enough evidence for the video bot to award the try. Shit I'm sounding like a dogs fan again. Maybe I just like dogs more than cats.

Kornstar

Coach
yeh dud call on that try, but I'd rather the ref have an opinion on tries that they send upstairs. But it looked to me that there was enough evidence for the video bot to award the try. Shit I'm sounding like a dogs fan again. Maybe I just like dogs more than cats.

Just quietly, I think the refs are dogs fans at the moment......

Eels Dude

Coach
Golden point at least, Tigers have been robbed so far. Even in that try the ref didn't even want to take it upstairs.

Kornstar

Coach
Absolutely disgraceful!!!! He again said it was held up and if there wasn't such a protest, again, he was going to let it go......WOW!

Yeh, my problem is more with the video ref. I have not so much a problem with Maxwell....calling held up may well be a (poor) means of indicating that the play is over and that if the ball carrier subsequently grounds the ball it's too late. He went upstairs three times, and two time I reckon the video ref made the wrong call.