What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2024: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we get beat by 33 by Broncos and then by Dragons the week after, then we'll have lost any F&A advantage we now have before Tigers rub our nose in it at Campbelltown 😂

Could be worse I guess

We are brave vs Ponys and dragons, even get one win

Same comp points as Tigers going into rd27 and we are 49 ahead on differential, and Tigers beat us 50-0

Call me Quentin Tarantino...

Mickyd39

Juniors
As you can now shoulder someone in the head, can someone from the Warriors please shoulder that cat Reid in the head. Fanu Blake I'm looking at you.

Gronk

Staff member
Fair play to the Dogs for winning a whole bunch of games from their last dozen, but f**k me I hope we get one of those dream draws in 2025. We’re due.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Fair play to the Dogs for winning a whole bunch of games from their last dozen, but f**k me I hope we get one of those dream draws in 2025. We’re due.
Unfortunately we're a big rating Sydney club and channel 9 run the draw so have us playing the tough teams.

They need us playing prime time more then the Sharks who get the soft draw every season.

I am not sure how next year is going to play out. But if I was looking at it right now I reckon the Tigers have better chance of pushing for the 8 then us. Galvin is looking better as the season goes on and looks ready to explode tbh.