What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2024: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we get beat by 33 by Broncos and then by Dragons the week after, then we'll have lost any F&A advantage we now have before Tigers rub our nose in it at Campbelltown 😂

Could be worse I guess

We are brave vs Ponys and dragons, even get one win

Same comp points as Tigers going into rd27 and we are 49 ahead on differential, and Tigers beat us 50-0

Call me Quentin Tarantino...

Wally21

Bench
3 binned last night tonight it's ok

Tell me the Dogs aren't getting a leg up
f**king disgraceful joker. Annasley has to be sacked. He is the boss and the fish rots from the head. Making excuses constantly with no accountability for these f**king special needs merkins in the middle, it’s a f**king joke

Mickyd39

Juniors
As you can now shoulder someone in the head, can someone from the Warriors please shoulder that cat Reid in the head. Fanu Blake I'm looking at you.

Wally21

Bench
As you can now shoulder someone in the head, can someone from the Warriors please shoulder that cat Reid in the head. Fanu Blake I'm looking at you.
Please. Because apparently it’s only a penalty now. Not even on Report. But that senile merkin annasley will make some bullshit excuse

Gronk

Staff member
Fair play to the Dogs for winning a whole bunch of games from their last dozen, but f**k me I hope we get one of those dream draws in 2025. We’re due.