What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25: Parra v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 1/9/22

hindy111

Post Whore
No Papenhauzen,Hughes or Welch. That's 3 of there top 7 players.
We are at home and you'd have to say our best 17 or very dam close.
We should win and win well I feel. I actualy am quite confident we will come out and smash them by 13+

King-Gutho94

Coach
Just went for a walk before getting ready to go the game.

What a beautiful afternoon you can smell spring is in the air. And finals footy is upon us.

Let's smash the purple scum.

Also had a panthers fan who I work with today wanting storm to win. He doesn't want parra coming 4th so Penrith have to play to them so basically they are shitting themselves if we win.

JokerEel

Coach
Just went for a walk before getting ready to go the game.

What a beautiful afternoon you can smell spring is in the air. And finals footy is upon us.

Let's smash the purple scum.

Also had a panthers fan who I work with today wanting storm to win. He doesn't want parra coming 4th so Penrith have to play to them so basically they are shitting themselves if we win.

Weird especially after the Storm held the Panthers to nil. I think Bellamy has the Panthers worked out myself.

hindy111

Post Whore
Weird especially after the Storm held the Panthers to nil. I think Bellamy has the Panthers worked out myself.

I could be wrong but I imagine Luai,Cleary,Jfh,May and Edwards would make them a lot harder to beat. Plus twice Penrith where basicaly stopped from scoring with last ditch and amazing efforts An inch in it.. On another day those are tries. Next set the Storm went 90mtrs and scored.
Bar those missed chances and 3 x lapses in defense Penrith kind of dominated the game with an extra 380 mtrs. Storm however did have 6 line break to 1.
You could make a case Penrith where missing 4 of there best 7 guys.

lucablight

First Grade
No Papenhauzen,Hughes or Welch. That's 3 of there top 7 players.
We are at home and you'd have to say our best 17 or very dam close.
We should win and win well I feel. I actualy am quite confident we will come out and smash them by 13+
You’ve changed your position from a few days ago. Here’s hoping you are right!

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon we are 40% chance of winning tonight.

Then we play Rabbits in Wk1 sudden death.

Groundhog Day.

So not impossible to win. Then we play Pennys up the mountains for a week off.

Hey Footy Gods, we’re due FFS.
fist.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon we are 40% chance of winning tonight.

Then we play Rabbits in Wk1 sudden death.

Groundhog Day.

So not impossible to win. Then we play Pennys up the mountains for a week off.

Hey Footy Gods, we’re due FFS.
fist.gif

I give us a 75% chance