What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25: Parra v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 1/9/22

IFR33K

Coach
Sivo has been impressive. Made me eat my words thinking he was a bit lazy and slow and we would be better served with Russell.

Seemed to have picked up some pace across 15-20 metres, ran down Coates easily after being shown the tryline. Also street smarts as well with that hand on ball (out on the full kickoff by Munster). His runs are also getting harder and faster, another thing I thought he was lacking

That being said, Id imagine he keeps it up will get offered a Union contract which we wont be able to match.
Russell and Dunster are not bad wing replacements, moving forward.

well in your defense he was slow and lazy. This knee injury has maybe been a blessing in disguise for him and the eels. He’s come back hungrier and a different player.

crocodile

Bench
Crap playing on Thursday night. Nothing to be excited about footy wise for the weekend. I'll have to watch the Wannabies play the Saffas tonight just for a footy fix.

I always understood magpies were monogamous. Well mostly anyway. Maybe the pair in my backyard for the last decade are the exception. Can't argue with one of the nation's top ornithologists.
Well I can't be absolutely sure it was magpies I was observing. It might have been those other ones with similar markings. In the industry we call them penguins.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Well I can't be absolutely sure it was magpies I was observing. It might have been those other ones with similar markings. In the industry we call them penguins.

They're difficult to tell apart, identical in all ways except for that....

They skipped over this fact in “Happy Feet,” but here’s the truth: Some penguins are full-blown sexual psychopaths who engage in prostitution, pedophilia and even necrophilia.

hindy111

Post Whore
There is a noisy miner (the little grey f**kers) nest in the tree in my front yard ... its not just a mummy and daddy bird. Its a cast of thousands popping in and out. I think those f**kers are swingers!

Your sleep is being analed by miners analing

Latest posts