What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd26 2024: Non Parra games

RustedonEel

Juniors
Titans debuting yet another fullback. They must grow on trees up there. Meanwhile the blind mice on our R&R group are flat out finding their arses. Don't come back with Iongi, one swallow does'nt make a summer.

TheParraboy

Staff member
this finding game day ball is not only silly, its cringe and dumb

talk about wasting police resources

well done roosters

raiders by 40

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep, nothing wrong with that. Genius move by BA but we have'nt had anyone on our roster who could put pressure on Gutho for his position. BA was only one voice on the R&R group
I don't think 'putting pressure on' star players is even a thing any more, at any club. They are on huge money, which limits the amount you can spend on their backups/competitors. If their form drops off, they're expected to play through and regain their form in first grade. Genuine NRL players getting dropped to reserve grade is extremely rare these days.

RustedonEel

Juniors
I don't think 'putting pressure on' star players is even a thing any more, at any club. They are on huge money, which limits the amount you can spend on their backups/competitors. If their form drops off, they're expected to play through and regain their form in first grade. Genuine NRL players getting dropped to reserve grade is extremely rare these days.
True, what I meant was we needed someone coming through showing some promise as depth. That has been a major problem for us in a number of positions. Some other teams don't seem to have that issue to the same extent. I agree you're likely to lose the better ones but that should'nt worry a development club like us :p