What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4: Parra v Many GAME DAY thread 6/6/20

Eelogical

Referee
Sorry mate.

413ec3a4-d3f2-4fee-aef9-f0d6f80ee2c5.gif

TenseWarmheartedBasenji-small.gif

TheParraboy

Staff member
Speaking of winning combos, I have some blue and yellow striped socks that I sometimes wear to work. Before last round's win against the Broncos I had worn them on game day about half a dozen times, and we had lost every f**king time. Including last year's loss to Penrith. Anyway I gave them a crack last Thursday and it looks like they're now my lucky socks.

Dont take them off till November...2023

Chipmunk

Coach
This is the start of a very challenging four weeks for us, where we will come up against 4 teams who will likely finish in the Top 8 (3 potentially in the Top 4).

At the end of this four weeks we should know just what sort of quality of team we actually have and where we're likely to end up at seasons end.
  • 4 wins and we're probably heading for the Top 2
  • 3 wins and we're still more than likely a Top 4, or at worst top 6, finisher
  • 2 wins and we're still a team that should be well entrenched inside the Top 8
  • 1 win and we're going to be with that pack who is going to fight it out for the last couple of spots in the Top 8
  • 0 wins and we're probably going to have a massive dent to our confidence and may drift away from the pack
I think 2 wins a definite pass mark, anything better is a bonus. It all starts today against Manly. Bring it on.

crocodile

Bench
Speaking of winning combos, I have some blue and yellow striped socks that I sometimes wear to work. Before last round's win against the Broncos I had worn them on game day about half a dozen times, and we had lost every f**king time. Including last year's loss to Penrith. Anyway I gave them a crack last Thursday and it looks like they're now my lucky socks.
I have some Manly coloured dunny rolls. They should do the trick. I'll take a dump at 5:29 pm

TheParraboy

Staff member
This is the start of a very challenging four weeks for us, where we will come up against 4 teams who will likely finish in the Top 8 (3 potentially in the Top 4).

At the end of this four weeks we should know just what sort of quality of team we actually have and where we're likely to end up at seasons end.
  • 4 wins and we're probably heading for the Top 2
  • 3 wins and we're still more than likely a Top 4, or at worst top 6, finisher
  • 2 wins and we're still a team that should be well entrenched inside the Top 8
  • 1 win and we're going to be with that pack who is going to fight it out for the last couple of spots in the Top 8
  • 0 wins and we're probably going to have a massive dent to our confidence and may drift away from the pack
I think 2 wins a definite pass mark, anything better is a bonus. It all starts today against Manly. Bring it on.

Yup 4 tough games really, id like to think we can win 2 at the very least, Three isnt out of the question.
Not fussed if we drop 1 game.

All at Bankwest Stadium

Manly
Penrith
Roosters - Home game for the chooks
Canberra

eels_fan

First Grade
I’d almost sacrifice a player in the bin in the first set in defence just to take out Levi.

Should have enough in the tank early to cover for 10mins, and without Levi we’ll win.

Levi vs Parra > Turbo Brothers

Gronk

Staff member
Vonnie, Ennis, Cronk and Ikin @foxsports are slobbering over Manly dick.

Latest posts