What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Eels v Dragons GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 11/4/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
tenor.gif

Let’s see if BA gets the team up for the Game. Dragons bashed the Knights last week. So they are coming in with some confidence and will most likely be aggressive. If I have a fault with BA it’s that on big occasions when we need to fire up, the team doesn’t. Big test today. Hope we don’t take them lightly

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Let’s see if BA gets the team up for the Game. Dragons bashed the Knights last week. So they are coming in with some confidence and will most likely be aggressive. If I have a fault with BA it’s that on big occasions when we need to fire up, the team doesn’t. Big test today. Hope we don’t take them lightly
Firing up is what we do. We were outclassed in both finals last year but still started both games like a house on fire. The problem with firing up is it's unsustainable over 80 minutes. Eventually class shines through. Look at Sharks-Roosters last night.

Gronk

Staff member
Not up for Storm ? I thought they were great.

Status
Not open for further replies.