What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Eels v Dragons GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 11/4/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelogical

Referee
tenor.gif
Steady on, mate. We're due for a loss so Hindy111 can start the new thread 'And then there was one'. Besides, it's not good to let it build up inside. You'll get your chance soon enough.

eels_fan

First Grade
Can’t see us winning by less than 20.

we have only got out of 2nd gear in one game all year, and the dragons have beaten the no one of note.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Just got in

Crowd looks real good

Looks about half full now. Should get over 20k I’d say at least ,still 30 before kickoff

Eels supporters to Dragqueens 15 to 1 I’d say

Let’s go Parra

strider

Post Whore
Let’s see if BA gets the team up for the Game. Dragons bashed the Knights last week. So they are coming in with some confidence and will most likely be aggressive. If I have a fault with BA it’s that on big occasions when we need to fire up, the team doesn’t. Big test today. Hope we don’t take them lightly
if this is a big test - then every f**king game is a big test

Suitman

Post Whore
This game worries me.
Didn't have a chance to post before but Saints are shit at attack. So are we. Saints are good at defence. So are we.
Will be a good battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts