What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2024: 530pm Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Apr 13th

TheParraboy

Staff member
The boys are gonna continue to fight hard': Parramatta Eels Coach addresses  losses

🤠

Lemon Squash

First Grade
That Gol guy on TCT has written a very good and very frightening preview of this game. It’s worth a read.
specifically the fact that the very nature of our game plan is being picked apart easily by a new philosophy built around speed.

Without reading the article he is 100% right. Teams are just going wide against us and early and making their metres and points that way.

They are taking our forward pack out of the game.

That Gol guy on TCT has written a very good and very frightening preview of this game. It’s worth a read.
specifically the fact that the very nature of our game plan is being picked apart easily by a new philosophy built around speed.
Yep, and BA only having one game plan, rigidly applied and not adjusted during a game based on its circumstances, also adds to the ease of opposition coaches working out how to beat us.

Wally21

Bench
Yep, and BA only having one game plan, rigidly applied and not adjusted during a game based on its circumstances, also adds to the ease of opposition coaches working out how to beat us.
Putting aside the BA stuff for a moment, the concern is that if what he is saying is right, (and it reads true to me personally) we will probably need to start a full rebuild phase across all grades.

Putting aside the BA stuff for a moment, the concern is that if what he is saying is right, (and it reads true to me personally) we will probably need to start a full rebuild phase across all grades.
Yep, I suspect that is all true. And quite a frightening prospect we face as a club.

Which (unfortunately back to BA) reads to me that for that full rebuild phase to happen, at this stage of his tenure with us then BA can no longer be part of it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’ve never been less interested to watch an Eels game in a long time, it’s worse than the Kearney days. At least the early to mid 90’s lads had a crack they just weren’t good enough.

Look at what you have brought me to Bea, f**king apathy.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’ve never been less interested to watch an Eels game in a long time, it’s worse than the Kearney days. At least the early to mid 90’s lads had a crack they just weren’t good enough.

Look at what you have brought me to Bea, f**king apathy.
I am excited i get another chance to hear "Parra is in the Tunnel" before they run out.

Gronk

Staff member
The only way we win today today is if the Cows don’t turn up and have one of those days that they think it’s in the bag.

The footy gods need to shine on us today.

Miracle Festivus GIF by Paramount Network

hindy111

Post Whore
The only way we win today today is if the Cows don’t turn up and have one of those days that they think it’s in the bag.

The footy gods need to shine on us today.

Miracle Festivus GIF by Paramount Network

No.

We need to play footy and not forcemans back. The squad is good enough. Look.at the Dogs performance last night

chiefy1

Bench
Cows could either win by 40 or not turn up. Either way we're not going to win because of a lack of foresight ba is 100% to blame for not carrying a back up half-back.
He lives and dies by that choice. It's his team.

Latest posts