What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Rabbitohs vs Cowboys

Rabbits20

Immortal
On another note it's so great that Bulldogs, Manly and Roosters lost.

I'm so happy.

Pride of the League wins and others crash:D:D:D

I must admit I was so happy Rorters lost that up up Cronulla came into my head.

Zhukov has gone into hiding, but I have a box of tissues ready for him!

alien

Referee
On another note it's so great that Bulldogs, Manly and Roosters lost.

I'm so happy.

Pride of the League wins and others crash:D:D:D

I must admit I was so happy Rorters lost that up up Cronulla came into my head.

Zhukov has gone into hiding, but I have a box of tissues ready for him!

:lol: i haven't seen our good pal marshall zhukov for a while. i wonder if the hotel clerk finally called the cops on him and he got arrested and thrown in jail! :D

yes i was hoping sharks would win. it means souths stay on top of the ladder after this round finishes and now every team has won atleast 1 game. before that game i think roosters were favourites to win the comp and cronulla were least favourites, and the roosters were playing at home too. it just goes to show that it is never certain who will win and lose in an NRL game.

p.s. i think inglis at the back for this game against cowboys will be important because jt likes to do alot of grubbers into the in goal area to force a drop out to keep the pressure on, and gi is good at running it back into the field of play...

Rabbits20

Immortal
:lol: i haven't seen our good pal marshall zhukov for a while. i wonder if the hotel clerk finally called the cops on him and he got arrested and thrown in jail! :D

yes i was hoping sharks would win. it means souths stay on top of the ladder after this round finishes and now every team has won atleast 1 game. before that game i think roosters were favourites to win the comp and cronulla were least favourites, and the roosters were playing at home too. it just goes to show that it is never certain who will win and lose in an NRL game.

p.s. i think inglis at the back for this game against cowboys will be important because jt likes to do alot of grubbers into the in goal area to force a drop out to keep the pressure on, and gi is good at running it back into the field of play...

:lol::lol:

Yep top of ladder and 3 teams are on 4-1 Souths, Knights and Broncos. The fact Rorters are 4th on 3-2 just shows how tight things are as you mentioned.

I want GI at fullback too. AJ has a habit of fumbling balls in our own in goal area and Thurston would try to exploit that continuously. AJ can be forced back into in goal a lot easier than GI too. Cowboys would rather AJ at fullback any day over GI.

Lol@Moanly coming last. Disharmony!!! The fans are getting all restless and whingey and are sore losers:lol:

Zhukov needs to learn how to be a good sport too!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I want GI at fullback too. AJ has a habit of fumbling balls in our own in goal area and Thurston would try to exploit that continuously. AJ can be forced back into in goal a lot easier than GI too. Cowboys would rather AJ at fullback any day over GI.

That's a good point I notice as well. AJ still needs to adjust to positioning at the back. On Friday some of his kick returns were killer though! He has more agility than GI and just stepped around players and burned them and went through the line.

I'd actually like to see us switch players positions mid game (unless it's super tight) to test things out. Only real way we're gonna get to see who's best where.

Start with;

1. Inglis
2. AJ
3. Millard
4. Goodwin
5. Reddy
6. Sutton
12. McQueen

End up with

1. AJ
2. Goodwin
3. Millard
4. McQueen
5. Reddy
6. Inglis
12. Sutton

southsport

First Grade
That's a good point I notice as well. AJ still needs to adjust to positioning at the back. On Friday some of his kick returns were killer though! He has more agility than GI and just stepped around players and burned them and went through the line.

That's true, good points by both you and R20.

souths1908

Juniors
Completely off point, but how good has grevsmuhl been off the bench. Runs hard on really good lines & solid in defence. When we're back to full strenth a bench of Grant, Clarke, Grevsmuhl and Burgess will give us some impact

southsport

First Grade
Completely off point, but how good has grevsmuhl been off the bench. Runs hard on really good lines & solid in defence. When we're back to full strenth a bench of Grant, Clarke, Grevsmuhl and Burgess will give us some impact

Yeah, Grevo is getting some big raps too, and they are totally deserved.

Rabbits20

Immortal

I'd actually like to see us switch players positions mid game (unless it's super tight) to test things out. Only real way we're gonna get to see who's best where.

Start with;

1. Inglis
2. AJ
3. Millard
4. Goodwin
5. Reddy
6. Sutton
12. McQueen

End up with

1. AJ
2. Goodwin
3. Millard
4. McQueen
5. Reddy
6. Inglis
12. Sutton

Good points too mate.

It's great we have the luxury of players being able to play in different positions.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Grevsmuhl has been great and people say he's similar to Taumalolo.

Off topic again, in roughly 3 months we should get Turner back and he'll be pushing for a spot on the bench. Turner may take Grant's spot in the team later in the year. Anyway that's a long way off.

Rabbits20

Immortal

alien

Referee

i have been very impressed with grevsmuhl

rabbitohs95

Bench
Gonna be a tough one against the Cowboys. No Reynolds, George, Walker, Turner, Auva'a and possibly no Issac, Gifty and Sutton is gonna hurt so much.

We're gonna have to pull a special performance out to win.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gonna be a tough one against the Cowboys. No Reynolds, George, Walker, Turner, Auva'a and possibly no Issac, Gifty and Sutton is gonna hurt so much.

Issac and Gifty will play. I'm hoping Sutto plays as well, we need him.

Any chance that George can get off the charge???

Rabbits20

Immortal
he might this week with george out.

this opens up a spot for maybe brown on the interchange

Do you think it's worth fighting it at the judiciary? I didn't see the tackle.

If George is out, Madge will most likely start Grant at prop, but I'd prefer Grevsmuhl starting at prop.

Thurston is in superb form and with the players we have out it will be hard to win. Cowboys have a strong forward pack too.

George is a massive loss if he's out as he's our most important forward for gaining metres.

Rabbits20

Immortal

It's a shame Aaron Gray is injured again too.

A fully fit Gray would have made his 1st grade debut by now imo.

alien

Referee
Do you think it's worth fighting it at the judiciary? I didn't see the tackle.

If George is out, Madge will most likely start Grant at prop, but I'd prefer Grevsmuhl starting at prop.

Thurston is in superb form and with the players we have out it will be hard to win. Cowboys have a strong forward pack too.

George is a massive loss if he's out as he's our most important forward for gaining metres.

he is a loss but there are still good forwards. it's the defense out wide which is the main issue i reckon

Latest posts