What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

Chipmunk

Coach
We've had all the ball and field position so far, but f**k all to show for it really. Like always we've got no f**ken idea inside an opponents 20 metres. I'm sick of saying it, you'd think after a f**ken decade we would have sorted this out.

Some poor unforced errors late in the half has kept them in it. They've had f**k all ball otherwise but we look vulnerable close to our line.

Dreadful spectacle. Who knows what the final outcome will be.

A couple of park level footballer errors (easy conversion missed, poor put down attempt for the try) from Sean Russell could be costly at the end of the game.

If we play with patience we should wear these blokes out pretty quickly in the second half though.

Did I say dreadful spectacle?

84 Baby

Referee
We've had all the ball and field position so far, but f**k all to show for it really. Like always we've got no f**ken idea inside an opponents 20 metres. I'm sick of saying it, you'd think after a f**ken decade we would have sorted this out.

Some poor unforced errors late in the half has kept them in it. They've had f**k all ball otherwise but we look vulnerable close to our line.

Dreadful spectacle. Who knows what the final outcome will be.

A couple of park level footballer errors (easy conversion missed, poor put down attempt for the try) from Sean Russell could be costly at the end of the game.

If we play with patience we should wear these blokes out pretty quickly in the second half though.

Did I say dreadful spectacle?
Not sure what you were expecting. We have Moses out remember?

Latest posts