What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

Soto

Bench
No FFS!
We need f**ken players who are willing to f**king get behind the f**king ball, not have a lie down after a tackle because the opposition 65 f**king kilo fullback has just barrelled them. Too many f**king prima f**king donnas. f**king defend you f**king wankers!
We were trying to stay in the game...they were always trying to win it...loser mentality guided and directed by loser coach

DaveMc

Juniors
And we were expected to lose last week.
I wish we did. I said as much in the thread last week. Because every win, no matter how underserved, maintains the status quo.

I sincerely hope we lose by 50 next week against Manly, so the club finally cuts ties with Arthur. As with all Parra fans, I love our club, and despise Manly with a passion. But we need change now, and any wins are simply papering over deep cracks that can’t be fixed with the current set-up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wish we did. I said as much in the thread last week. Because every win, no matter how underserved, maintains the status quo.

I sincerely hope we lose by 50 next week against Manly, so the club finally cuts ties with Arthur. As with all Parra fans, I love our club, and despise Manly with a passion. But we need change now, and any wins are simply papering over deep cracks that can’t be fixed with the current set-up.
Every win with that bald prick in charge only sets the club back even more.

We aren't winning shit with him so we need the club to almost run last for the dicks in charge to finally pull their heads out of their arses and finally make a call.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Serious question for Pou with a one word answer:

if you had the power to make the decision, would Brad Arthur be coach on Monday?
I don't have all the information, so the best heuristic for that is the decisions the club makes around him. If they sack him he deserves it. Likewise if they keep him.

Latest posts