What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7 2024: 8pm Eels v Dolphins GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium Darwin April 19th

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ill give BA this. He called out the team, well most of them. Accused them of quitting and bring part time footy players. That's the last step. He's painted himself into a corner. I'd say his head will be on the chopping board before the players. But there's plenty of players that should follow him out the door.
We have a bye in 2 weeks.

I bought tickets to brookie hill back in Feb

I am going to stock up with Lube before the venture next Friday.

If BA and the side pull of a miracle I will allow a stay of execution simply out of giving me glee of abusing Manly fans on the hill next week.

But times up

Noise

Coach
Well listening to the presser in which Arthurs publically put the blame solely on the players saying they gave up.
What happens in the dressing room clearly hasn't worked so his desperate attempt to deflect in the presser is the last grasp for him.
I get it and I sorta agree.
What I don't agree with is Gutho basically said there are only a few trying and the rest aren't.
This is true but he as a player might be seen by other players as putting himself in a pedestal.
Will the players get behind Gutho?
I'm a vistor here but I thought I'd thow this in as I've seen it first hand when I was playing.
We'll soon see if your players can lift against top teams coming up.
BA and Gutho are very tight. Think a poor man's Bellamy / Smith. BA would never throw Gutho under the bus. The players did give up. I'm hoping they have quit on BA.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That is the first time I’ve seen BA angry in a p press conference

but he should be equally as angry at himself as at the players

I know the club won’t do anything because we are run by weak men who only care about sponsorship money and revenue and we’re all stupid enough that we’ll still show and support the club regardless.

After the public dressing down the boys just copped, if BA is a man of class and reason, which I believe he is, then if the players do not respond and win next week, he should walk of his own volition
Class and reason??? He threw his players under the bus again.

When is this prick ever accountable???? He is too gutless to ever have a crack at the refs and when he ever does find a pair it's always the players.

He picked one dummy half in 35% heat, he plays Blaize for who knows what he also played 3 middles on the bench. It's his 11th game at Darwin and he still doesn't have a clue. He needs to f**k off ASAP.

Delboy

First Grade
Not sure of the numbers but was told that with Hands at hooker we won 8 from 12 last year, then Lussick was signed and the end of the season was poor

Slow, below average passing dummy half and a turtle when going from dummy half in each set in their 10. Well , if there aren’t massive repercussions then the club isn’t serious, the NRL is the equivalent of the EPL so imagine what would happen to a club and its staff if they had a series of results like we have had recently.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure of the numbers but was told that with Hands at hooker we won 8 from 12 last year, then Lussick was signed and the end of the season was poor

Slow, below average passing dummy half and a turtle when going from dummy half in each set in their 10. Well , if there aren’t massive repercussions then the club isn’t serious, the NRL is the equivalent of the EPL so imagine what would happen to a club and its staff if they had a series of results like we have had recently.
All i can say is ffs MON!!!

Nutz

Bench
BA and Gutho are very tight. Think a poor man's Bellamy / Smith. BA would never throw Gutho under the bus. The players did give up. I'm hoping they have quit on BA.
Do you see my point though about a player calling out players publicaly? I prefer that to be behind closed doors because it can end up an us v them scenario. I get the coach berading the players as a desperate measure but not gutho.
I thought he should have backed up the coach by saying WE let everyone down.

Noise

Coach

Playing Lussick over Hands is 100% on BA. He's a dumb merkin

King-Gutho94

Coach
don't forget Lussick is on the Bea Arthur and Guth bus.

No doubt he's picked next week, if true it means his rant means SFA.

The only change will be Sivo lolz.
You sure about that Marrara Oval is a 15 min bus ride back to Darwin CBD where parra are staying.

That's double the amount of time for Bea to think about changes then the drive home from Memorial ave at Kellyville.

Happy MEel

First Grade

Isn’t that solely on BA?

Noise

Coach
Do you see my point though about a player calling out players publicaly? I prefer that to be behind closed doors because it can end up an us v them scenario. I get the coach berading the players as a desperate measure but not gutho.
I thought he should have backed up the coach by saying WE let everyone down.
Yea. Gutho should have taken more responsibility too. I'm expecting they get flogged next week. If BA goes I wouldn't be too upset if Gutho and a few others left. We need a reset in the leadership group.

King-Gutho94

Coach

According to @Gronk Hands is a reserve grader and basically where he belongs so he won't solve the problem were currently in.

Latest posts