What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd7: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Tio Stadium 23/4/21

Noise

Coach
You wouldn’t have said that last week after the Panthers match.
I said it 2 or 3 weeks ago. They are f**king shit. They were only decent in the first half of the Panthers game. They often play ok in the first half...Same as last year.

eels_fan

First Grade
2 back to back fantastic games by Moses. When he’s on top form I don’t think there are many better in the game.

I really don’t think we can afford to lose him, need to get that deal over the line and if that means a longer deal and an extra $50k I think we take it, there are plenty of inferior halves getting paid far more

crocodile

Bench
2 back to back fantastic games by Moses. When he’s on top form I don’t think there are many better in the game.

I really don’t think we can afford to lose him, need to get that deal over the line and if that means a longer deal and an extra $50k I think we take it, there are plenty of inferior halves getting paid far more
The Owen Farrell swing doesn't suit him. Eyes aren't quite as evil looking.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I said it 2 or 3 weeks ago. They are f**king shit. They were only decent in the first half of the Panthers game. They often play ok in the first half...Same as last year.
I don’t think I was ever suggesting they weren’t shit. Just gave you stats a few weeks ago that showed that their for and against was better than it was last year. I still think they’ll win more this year than they did last year.

JokerEel

Coach

An extra 50k.. Cowboys just threw 800k a season at Chad.. Moses could get a billion compared to him...

Kornstar

Coach
I don’t think I was ever suggesting they weren’t shit. Just gave you stats a few weeks ago that showed that their for and against was better than it was last year. I still think they’ll win more this year than they did last year.

How long do they stick with Walters?