What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD7 V Tigers ANZ Stadium

Joely01

Bench
Thought id start a thread on this weeks game.

This is building to be a great contest, no Farah will help, but i hope the boys dont start thinking its a win. This is a possible game to improve a differential and get it back into the positives.
Im sure Arthur will have the boys ready to go and not slacking off, and starting to believe the hype.
The Tigers play a very similar style to us so will be interesting to see how our defense is.

We also welcome back Lussick, does he get back into the team straight away? id say yes, and in place of Allgood.
I think Smith is back from injury as well? hopefully straight to NSW cup though.

Looking forward to the game, im pumped already ;-)

Will probably go enjoy the easter show before the game as well, make a day of it.

Noise

Coach
Thanks joely, u just reminded me the Easter show is on so I can get a bus straight from home to anz.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I'm looking forward to it. Like you said Joely, it is a good opportunity to fix up our for and against. in saying that, we can't take them lightly.

Gronk

Staff member
Farah is a massive loss. He's an 80 minute player and steers them around.

NSW Cup hooker Joel Luani has played 3 FG games in 2013 when Farah was injured.

Luani was the USA hooker during the WC.

ParraSteve

Juniors
How many times have a team been missing their top player yet still beat us...

hopefully we turn up and dont take anything for granted

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We should win but Arthur needs to make sure the side doesn't think they just have to show up to win.

If Farrah plays the game could go either way but without him they have are 1,7,9 with a comined less than half a season of nrl experience. Unlucky that the tigers lose farrah as he has been in fine form.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Farah is a massive loss. He's an 80 minute player and steers them around.

NSW Cup hooker Joel Luani has played 3 FG games in 2013 when Farah was injured.

Luani was the USA hooker during the WC.

Oh great - an international comes into their team.

We're screwed.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Got a feeling we will shit the bed this week,Eels don't like it when there favs and everyone expects them to win

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra really needs to win this one cos the week after we will be playing the Cowboys away who will be desperate(they will surely get spanked by Manly this weekend),we don't wanna potentially be 4-4

lingard

Coach
I think it's a dead certainty we will thrash the Tigers this weekend. To those who think we can't play much better, I say "You aint seen nothin' yet." I think we've been pretty conservative in attack so far. Against the Tigers that could all change. They are historically our little bitches - and without Farrah, will be easy to beat.