What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2023: Non Parra games (Anzac rd)

JokerEel

Coach
Warriors running hard and upright. This allows leg drive upon collision and generally landing face down enabling a quick ptb. Simple coaching. Watch how Sivo and Paulo hit the line shoulder first. Fu*k all leg drive and easilly handled by the opposition D. Simple one percenters that we just dont seem to think matters.
They do.

Greig seems to run like this in his short stint a for us.

Chipmunk

Coach
Warriors running hard and upright. This allows leg drive upon collision and generally landing face down enabling a quick ptb. Simple coaching. Watch how Sivo and Paulo hit the line shoulder first. Fu*k all leg drive and easilly handled by the opposition D. Simple one percenters that we just dont seem to think matters.
They do.
Lack of attention to detail....AGAIN!

Incorrect

Coach
While the Tigers were fiddling around trying to sign Ciraldo and then went for senile Tim Sheens.

Andrew Webster who was an ex tigers assistant coach was just sitting there who the Tigers ignorned and the warriors snapped him up.

I haven't seen a warriors team look so slick and well drilled in a long time.
Loved the interview with him pre game.... They asked him, while admitting it's a different squad of players and he wasn't actually coach last year, if they spoke about the game last year when the Warriors conceded 70 points....

Like, f**k ME DEAD..... Who is writing these questions.....

TheParraboy

Staff member
Why is Walker in the bin?

Kafusi did the same thing to Matto

All unintentional and innocent, not their go

/sarcasm

TheParraboy

Staff member
So simple, efficient and effective

Why cant we capitalize on an error and score like Warriors do soon after ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Does anyone else get a bit jealous Parra don't regularly play on Anzac Day.

For Roosters and Dragons fans they can plan there whole day around the footy every year.

There very lucky its probably the 2nd biggest day of the year in terms of club footy outside of the GF.
I planned my whole day around the footy. I had fifty bucks worth of $5 multis and walked away with twelve dollars ffs