What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8 2023: Non Parra games (Anzac rd)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wish the Eels could play like this, not sure which side though, probably the team that ends up winning it id imagine..

Incorrect

Coach
I feel like if the Dragons don't win this, they'll be broken and drop their bundle for the rest of the season. They're playing out of their skin...

Gazzamatta

Coach
Does anyone else get a bit jealous Parra don't regularly play on Anzac Day.

For Roosters and Dragons fans they can plan there whole day around the footy every year.

There very lucky its probably the 2nd biggest day of the year in terms of club footy outside of the GF.
The Brave Roosters are an Anzac Day must King.

Soto

Bench
That was a top game.
Dragons fwds were gallant.
Bird, debelin, Lawrie went after hargrubs...haven't ever seen hargrubs get belted like he did...
Dragons also ran at Keary. Him and Sualli'i got exposed.
Thought dragons were the better team. Sloane almost stole it. The bounce was unkind to him

Soto

Bench
Side question

Anyone been to Allianz stadium and how does it compare to Commbank?
Richer & bigger version of commbank.

Only issue with the joint is the Roosters logo out the front
I've sat up the back...beautiful stadium but too far. Agree with @King-Gutho94
Prefer Commbank. Feel closer to the action.
Been to the old SFS many times over the years. Apart from the aesthetics of the new stadium you wouldn't know it was a complete demo and rebuild..

King-Gutho94

Coach
While the Tigers were fiddling around trying to sign Ciraldo and then went for senile Tim Sheens.

Andrew Webster who was an ex tigers assistant coach was just sitting there who the Tigers ignorned and the warriors snapped him up.

I haven't seen a warriors team look so slick and well drilled in a long time.

JokerEel

Coach
While the Tigers were fiddling around trying to sign Ciraldo and then went for senile Tim Sheens.

Andrew Webster who was an ex tigers assistant coach was just sitting there who the Tigers ignorned and the warriors snapped him up.

He also somehow got Johnson playing well again.

Gazzamatta

Coach

I keep saying Peter Wallace will be the next goodun. Should be getting this bloke in our system NOW.

Latest posts