What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9 2024: Games (Bye Parra)

Happy MEel

First Grade
So some hooker options as I believe we are gash there.
I don't mind Jake Simpkin. He's playing today as Api is out. Better than both Lussick and Hands.
I also reckon Corey Paix who his manager is shopping around would be a good get as well...
Bronson Garlick is also another player who I think is underrated and gets into the Storm 17 every now and then
I reckon Nikorima could be useful as a 14 who could play a bit of hooker and cover the halves and fullback. I’d actually like to sign Marshall King in November for 26 and then try to get him early for next year.

eels_fan

First Grade
Well at least Paps won’t be tearing us a new asshole like he did last time we played Storm in magic round

do feel sorry for him though, brilliant player with just zero luck with leg injuries

Gazzamatta

Coach
I reckon Nikorima could be useful as a 14 who could play a bit of hooker and cover the halves and fullback. I’d actually like to sign Marshall King in November for 26 and then try to get him early for next year.
Were not signing a hooker mate.

Latest posts