What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-boots/re-makes/re-imaginings...

myrrh ken

First Grade

LESStar58

Referee
I don't think it's been mentioned in here but Masters Of The Universe to be released in December 2019... same day (or, at best, the same week) as Star Wars IX, apparently.

Rumour is that there will be NO SKELETOR in this film and that Hordak will be the main antagonist. I kind of like the idea as it is similar to the Dark Knight Trilogy where they didn't have Joker as the main bad guy in the first film and held him off for the 2nd film in the trilogy and I think it will end up having a sequel.

As long as there is Cringer/Battle-Cat and Orko I'm happy.

bileduct

Coach
Rumour is that there will be NO SKELETOR in this film and that Hordak will be the main antagonist. I kind of like the idea as it is similar to the Dark Knight Trilogy where they didn't have Joker as the main bad guy in the first film and held him off for the 2nd film in the trilogy and I think it will end up having a sequel.
So if Hordak is the main bad dude does that mean the film will have She-Ra in it?

Danish

Referee
Point break remake was the most unwatchable dumpster fire made in some time.

The best remake/reboot IMO was Dredd, especially since the original was actually kinda crap (far too much Rob Schneider, for one).

myrrh ken

First Grade
I had the misfortune of watching the Gus Van Sant Psycho remake.

It was totally pointless. A shot for shot remake of the original. Inferior cast. Everyone knows the twist.

People have defended it as an art project.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Few I’ve read are in the works
An American werewolf in London
Big trouble in little China
The blob
Cliffhanger
The neverending story