What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re: Ian's Insight

IanG

Coach
Cuz I wasn't feeling too good the last few days There was no Ian's Insight this week.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
I trust that whatever ailment prevented you from passing on last week's nugget of wisdom has passed without event? You were in my prayers, I assure you.

If it's not too forward of me, could I perhaps ask what topic you wished to touch on this week? I could perhaps go and do some reading on it so I could better understand the points you make.

IanG

Coach
It will be back next week BTW. Cuz I've been busy for the last few days, There was no issue on Friday as you probably gathered

Parki

Bench
no we didnt..... are you ok ian

looking forward to another insight this week..... maybe you can write it on why the knights suck of late

MrCharisma

Bench
This is the biggest disappointment this week even above only making 1 sale last week. Hopefully when my cold is gone and the rain is cleared, when I check LU, i'll see another Ians Insight

IanG

Coach
yes it will be back this Friday. Just been busy with work and helping family move house

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just so you guys know it'll be posted tomorrow some time

God, I wish you wouldn't ruin the surprise for us by giving us warning. I know my Monday would have been far better for having that unexpected pleasure.

IanG

Coach
You guys probably noticed I haven't posted one for a while. Simply cuz I haven't felt like it for the last week. Not only having problems with my computer but also my split through the week. (In case you guys are wondering there was NO animosity about it, her and I are still close friends, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't upset)

B-dos

Referee
Chin up G.

Now that you've broken the drought im sure things will chenge for the better. As they say "when it rains, it pours!"