What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE:New Home Jersey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightypanther

Juniors
Well, look at what happens when I disappear for a little while.

Even more of your alter egos, and bosum buddies come out of the woodwork to prop you up.

What's the matter Panther? It got a little too scary for you trying to go it alone here did it? So you called in the troops? :roll: :lol: :lol:

And I will NOT give up my gift from Satts to anyone, not even a charity. Throughout the year, I give lots of money to different charities in many different ways, so I certainly do not feel any need to give away something that was given to me as a personal gift of some importance to the person doing the giving. I will treasure it always, and I will certainly never feel guilty for that.

And seeing as I am not in a great financial position at the moment, and my husband works extremely hard for the little wages that he earns, I feel obliged to buy everything (including my football merchandise), at as low a price as I can possibly get it.

And I defy ANYONE to come to me face to face and dare to suggest that I have not given to my football team. Just in the last 2 years, I have bought 2 x jerseys, a shirt and shorts for my grandson, a final series T-shirt, 2 x grand final T-shirts, 3 x 2003 Premiers T-shirts, the Premiers 2004 calendar, AND the grand final DVD. EVERY SINGLE ONE of these things were bought from the Panthers Supporters Den.

That is on top of the last 10 years or more of serious dollars spent on season tickets, supporters club fees, away games, finals games, numerous posters, flags, hats etc.

It is not my fault that Panthers happen to ALWAYS charge more for their merchandise than anyone else who carries their products. And seeing as there are many other people in the western suburbs who are struggling to make ends meet, if I can happen to ease their financial burden a little by letting them know of good deals happening in their local area, then I will continue to do so.

And if the administrators at Panthers, OR anyone else for that matter, believe that even if a family is struggling financially, that they should still only ever buy their footy merchandise at Panthers, lest they DARE to give any cash to anyone else other than the Panthers coffers, and expect them to treat the Panthers bank account as more important than their own family's, then those people have some serious issues of their own that they should be dealing with.

It is an extremely low act to try to make people feel guilty for saving money where they can, or trying to accuse them of being neglectful towards their club or charities. It is a VERY distasteful and nasty thing to do, and certain people should be feeling VERY ashamed of themselves right now, and we ALL know who they are.

SP

Bench
I have asked for this to be brought back to the intended topic, yet no one wanted to do so.

So in this case this thread will be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts