What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Realist's only Please

6TimePremiers

Juniors
With the exceptional forward pack that the Broncs currently enjoy, and the depth that goes along with it, i honestly believe a top 6 finish is on the cards. There were some games last year that could have gone the broncos way had it not been for the bounce of the ball. There were others where we weren't in it for much of it, but somehow kept the score close.

The young kids in the backline will learn and build from last year. We need players like Wallace and McCollough (as has been said) to step up. But also Gillet to keep playing strong, Hannant to lift another notch now that he is back home, and Locky to be injury free. *I could go on, but this is only my first post, and i don't want to have nothing left to say in future posts..*

I think this is going to be an exciting year for the Broncos and its many supporters and I cannot WAIT until March 11. Drinks at mine then walking to the game..

I say Broncos 5th.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Depends how long till Ivan gets the boot, if he gets booted early then we are a big chance for the top 6, if not, we'll be lucky to make the 8, as he is a horrible coach. Depth in the halves is still a massive issue.

Clintos

Live Update Team
We definitely have the ability to make the top 8. The acquisition of Hannant and another year in the system has given us a much stronger forward pack.

The return of Hodges gives us plenty of experience in the backline, and I anticipate big things from Yow Yeh this year.

Make or break year for Wallace. If he doesn't fire he will lose his gig - no question. Henjak will be under too much pressure to persist with inferior options.

Top 4 might be out of reach at this point, but a top 8 finish and long finals run is an achievable goal after a disappointing 2010.

00digger00

Juniors
I can see a 5 or 6 finish for us this year. As long as we can keep some momentum going towards the end of the season. We could even be contenders for a home final. Totally agree Wallace needs to stand up or he can go have a sit down. I couldn't think of any better to get all the young fellas around for there second year than dazza!

johns_reds

First Grade
Depends how long till Ivan gets the boot, if he gets booted early then we are a big chance for the top 6, if not, we'll be lucky to make the 8, as he is a horrible coach. Depth in the halves is still a massive issue.

Top 6 here we come?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Where will The Broncos finish after 26 rounds in 2011?

I'm preparing for a tough and frustrating season.

Henjack gone is a ray of sunshine in an otherwise gloomy sky.......:clap:

Keen to see how Jack Reed goes in Rd 1

Wallace should go if he doesn't perform this season

he's had enough chances. We needed him last year to step up.......he had nothing

dasherhalo

Juniors
Talk of Wallace training at hooker. That could be a worthwhile gamble - Hunt to the halves?

Straight up: Bronco's to finish 5th.

NFI

Juniors
stay injury free could finish 4th.
but, injury's to locky, hodges, hannant & thaiday.... i don't even want to think about it!!!

The young guys will stand up and play well, but if any team looses their key players the result is always the same.

applesauce

Bench
My predictions is: Broncos finish 6th.

We will have a purple patch again and be considered title favourites mid-season but will taper off into the pack towards the finals.

If we can stay injury free we will have a real tilt though during the finals.

applesauce

Bench
My prediction is: Broncos finish 6th.

We will have a purple patch again and be considered title favourites mid-season but will taper off into the pack towards the finals.

If we can stay injury free we will have a real tilt though during the finals.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Talk of Wallace training at hooker. That could be a worthwhile gamble - Hunt to the halves?

TBH ......worth investigating.

Wallace wearing the 9. Solid defence ....... passing game is ok ........ a bonus having him kick from dummy half.

Maybe......
dontknow.gif

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Next week will tell the tale. If they can recover from the stupid errors and improve in attack (ie stop crowding each other and run deeper) they might have a shot.

If they can't, it's gonna be the same as last year if not worse.