What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really bad news for Sharks fans.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
"After eight months out I just wanted to get through the game," he said.

"Now I'm not worried about getting injured. I am not involved in the decision-making any more so I only have to worry about myself rather than 17 blokes.

"I'm looking at being a bit more selfish, running a bit more rather than always passing, and working on my support game."

Articles like this give you a deflating feeling because it doesnt matter if the comments are a good thing or a bad thing.
its the fact that he is even out there that deflates you.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23378877-23214,00.html

ratsack2

Juniors
Oh dear.

let's just hope sticky has the balls to drop any player not in form, for once we have coverage for the halves, I would be putting seymour at half and trying green at 5/8 and if that dont work toss bird in there.

please sticky please, dont be afraid, just do your job

coolumsharkie

Referee
BTW do you get the feeling the excuses are coming out for previous bad form?

I do.

Inuries, worrying about 17 .... etc.

DJDL

Bench
As much as I agree that his best days are way behind him, I think it is a good thing that he is going to start running more.
When he was at his most effective it was always Noddy breaking the line and going on runs, rather than being the creator.

With him trying it a little more we will either see some of that happening again, or see once and for all that he has nothing left to offer. One way or the other it should force Sticky's hand.

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
I hope Sticky does give Seymour & Bird a fair go, I am worried if we don't see that combo we might just be also rans. Again. C'mon Sitcks, listen to the fans!

cityshark

Juniors
Because we have suffer'd longer than he has. Thats why.
Ive changed the lightbulb on the porch light many a year now.

Sage

Juniors
Get off his back all you death riders.

Give the guy a chance and back your coaches judgement for playing him. After all they both have worn the green and gold and both won titles.

Couragous win tonight.

One cigar!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sage said:
Get off his back all you death riders.

Give the guy a chance and back your coaches judgement for playing him. After all they both have worn the green and gold and both won titles.

Couragous win tonight.

One cigar!

Read the other threads, credit where it's due mate.

ratsack2

Juniors
I will give credit where credit is due, i thought he had a great game, was impressed that he got the ball out wide, and got into dummy half as well, I just hope that he continues to make us critics wipe the egg off our faces, and I am sure reefy would be the same. If he can play like that all year I will be more than happy