What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

Roy80

Juniors
This latest tirade on Bec is a disgrace. She obviously battled cancer for quite some time.

Be ashamed of yourselves you bunch of heartless merkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are right. Bagging somebody in public after they have passed is poor form.
Thats why I'm off to buy a Ouija board so i can do it directly.

docbrown

Coach
Wilson was a symbol for everything wrong with journalism today.

She had zero interest in the truth, pursued numerous very personal vendettas against people she didn't like (just look at the infantile and petty way she carried on about Gal this year) and was happy to print innuendo and rumour with little regard for how it affected people

Agreed. I'd go further though and say that those aren't just journalistic ideals that she's betrayed. They're human values.

People are complicated. You're right, she was no doubt respected as a wife and mother. But most of the time, villains commit their nefarious acts with the intention of doing good. They think they're the heroes. Just like Wilson did...

When she rallied against the bullies or called them sexist, that was simply her defence mechanism kicking in to protect her ego.

She couldn't handle the truth that on the inside she was truly an ugly person.

Canard

Immortal
I saw an article from Caroline Wilson saying that whilst she loved the swans she never let it effect her professional judgement on them.

I could be wrong, but I thought it was confirmed that she had been a paid Swans Ambassador for years

In that very same article it confirms she was an ambassador. Carro takes a massive shit on Rugby League in it also.

Every "so-called" eulogy so far has bagged the shit out of our game and talks about how accepting and progressive Aussie Rules is.

Even in the afterlife she keeps hating the game.

Canard

Immortal
Seems weird that she would use an obscure Doctor Who reference as a user name.

Sounds more likely you were just dealing with a garden variety Internet nerd.

Brutus

Referee
My guess is another AFL lover and league hater will take over her column.

Jessica Halloran perhaps?