What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson - Worst Rugby League Reporter.....ever.

Stiffy Rogers

Juniors
Her latest piece of tripe over on the DT is such a ridiculous suck up job to both Matt Johns and Singo it's ridiculous. I'm not here to defend Vautin or the footy show because that is the one thing that is correct in all this. It's a turd of a show and has been for ages. But her defence of Singo's comments about Vautin being an average footballer is pathetic. There is no doubt in my mind that she has an agenda. IN fact I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of this has been planned.

Stagger Lee

Bench
The only question remains is ..... why where you reading the Telegraph? Can't you afford toilet paper?

carcharias

Immortal
I am sure Mat Johns remembers her leading the witch hunt against him and the sharks.
She did a good job of almost destroying his career.

woodyk2

First Grade
The most anti league ''reporter'' out there.Every chance she gets she has a go...cant stand the trollop.

I saw the heading:
"Fat, old and tired

Rebecca Wilson"

and didnt go any further as I thought she was doing a self appraisal piece.

Loudstrat

Coach
I saw the heading:
"Fat, old and tired

Rebecca Wilson"

and didnt go any further as I thought she was doing a self appraisal piece.
:lol:

Matt Johns, for all the talent he is, is fast becoming a prized f*cktard in my eyes. FFS I have more to do in my off season than to listen to primadonna ex footballers have hissy fits over their precious TV careers - like WTF do they contribute to society?

Anyone remember when Jason Moodie retired and trained to be a firefighter? That's a damn site more important than what Johns will ever do.

As for Fatty, say what you like but he paved the way for gimps like Johns, and has held his job for about 20 years. It might be tired now but his service to his craft is unquestionably greater than all others except maybe Sterlo. Seeing twats like Johns, Singleton and Wilson makes me wonder why we dont build more sheltered workshops to keep them away from the public.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
She's so bad that people can't resist reading her every week just in case she writes something that bashes league. Then you can start a thread telling people how shit she is.

I don't read the woman's stuff and haven't since probably 2002/3. if she has been bashing league again than it hasn't made a difference - league is still powering along.

Moffo

Referee
but you'd f**k a black snake with a festered arsehole just as long as someone held it's head

images

Brutus

Referee
You leave her alone. I think she does an excellent job.

I always have a chuckle when I see your name.

Exposed her for the pathetically lazy muck raker that she is.

Who needs facts though when you're onside in a big way with the chief.

You can basically do what you like.