What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebirth of the Brain Teaser

Macca

Coach
I know the hiccups one is right. I think I put that one on the old Sharks forum. I don't have a clue about the hanging one.

Macca

Coach
I can't wait so here is a new one . . .

A man gets in a taxi and names his destination. No more is said between them. The driver takes the man to a secluded spot and kills him.The behavious is completely uncharacteristic for the normally placid driver. What is his motive?

Macca

Coach
Correct Foz. The address was his. The man found out his wife was having an affair. He assumed it must have been this guy, so he did him in. Your go.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The mum cannot stay with the boys, the DAD cannot stay with the girls, the Thief cannot stay with any of the family without the policeman. And only Mum, DAD and the policeman know how to paddle...they all want to cross the river. This is an IQ test from a Chinese company. to start, press the big blue button, press on the person or on the red knob to move the person or the boat respectively. (Go to the link)

http://smallcampus.net/html/maths_games/2001-05-03/riverIQGame.swf

Macca

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
The mum cannot stay with the boys, the DAD cannot stay with the girls, the Thief cannot stay with any of the family without the policeman. And only Mum, DAD and the policeman know how to paddle...they all want to cross the river. This is an IQ test from a Chinese company. to start, press the big blue button, press on the person or on the red knob to move the person or the boat respectively. (Go to the link)

http://smallcampus.net/html/maths_games/2001-05-03/riverIQGame.swf

I got it Reefy. Took me about 10 wrong guesses. I won't say how because it will ruin it for others. For proof though I will say that when you get it a little blue rectangle comes up and if you click on it it restarts the game.

Macca

Coach
Next one.......................................

A boy is captured by a cruel master who tells him he will have to become a servant to one of his two sons, Theo the Terrible or Angus the Awful.

The boy is determined to escape such punishment.

The master gives the boy one chance to make a single statement that will decide his future.

If what he says is true he is to serve Theo the Terrible, but if what he says is false he is to serve Angus the Awful.

What does the boy say to earn his freedom?

"I am to serve Angus the Awful" - if it's true, he would actually have to serve Theo, making it false...at which point the cruel master disappears in a puff of logic.

Macca

Coach
Dean Moriarty said:
"I am to serve Angus the Awful" - if it's true, he would actually have to serve Theo, making it false...at which point the cruel master disappears in a puff of logic.

CORRECT. Your go.

Latest posts